ABP Drive-In

Leave a Comment
I got to achieve my dream this summer of creating and executing a large-scale event for the Alternative Break Program (ABP). I figured that there are ABP’s all around the United States, specifically Florida and I wanted to create an event where all directors could collaborate and discuss best practices. I came up with the idea of an Alternative Break Drive-In! This was an incredible event where I had schools all across Florida attending. We had round table discussion, diversity speaker, reflection speaker, program highlights and a volunteer event!

As I sit back and reflect on this event, I find it hard to believe that my team and I did this…all because of a mere thought which was followed by being empowered by my advisor. There is nothing greater than allowing your dreams to be accomplished. I know this sounds cliché but always “Dream, Believe & Do”.

Shout out to FSU, USF, USF St. Pete, UNF, UF, FGCU,    Stetson and UCF for attending the first annual Drive-In! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment