No Technology Sundays

Leave a Comment

I recently attended a seminar on stress relief. The seminar was basically having us meditate on our most stressful and greatest parts of our days. I realized that I often don't make time for myself or others without being stimulated which induces my stress because I don't have a release from the craziness of reading Facebook, checking Instagram and refreshing my Pinterest page fifty billion times. So, in congruence with my summer goals, I will begin "No Technology Sundays". This means no internet, apps, computer, homework, studying, texting (at a minimal to meet up with friends or speak with family). I will spend this day glorifying God through attending mass and being "present" to Him and everyone I come into contact with.

Think I can do it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment